Well prepared for the future. With data from Psyma+Consultic.
How is the market environment developing? How do new products prove themselves on the market? What are sustainable trends and what are just short-term hypes? Who are the (new) market leaders and most important competitors?
Regardless of how complex the market, how specific the industry or how big the challenge: Our analyses provide you with answers to these questions and help you to adapt to market trends at an early stage and to face new challenges with confidence. Our team of experts supports you along the way with strategically prepared knowledge and clear, actionable recommendations.
Know what’s up. Thanks to current industry insights.
We provide you with up-to-date and reliable analyses of known and new target potentials and enable a smooth entry into (new) international markets.
Our analyses cover all issues from the concept idea for a product to innovative business models and material and sustainability strategies.
Regular industry report
- Market trends and industry structures for the furniture industry in Germany in general and in different segments such as carpenters and joiners
- Requirements and expectations with regard to business strategies, products and services, purchasing structures, digitalization and sustainability
Do you need specific insights on certain questions?
We deliver customized solutions for your individual requirements.
- Market, trend & potential analyses
- Customer Journey & Experience, Brand Experience and Supply Chain Analyses
- Life Cycle Analyses (idea generation, concept and market tests, success measurements)
Consulting on strategic issues for the future
You are not sure whether your questions can be solved by means of market research?
We put our experience in your focus. We advise you competently …
- Which approach is the best way to achieve your goal
- What information you need for which stakeholders in your company
- In identifying new areas of business and optimally exploiting potential
- Also in investment decisions (market due diligence) and the implementation of strategic measures