Psyma applies industry expertise and innovative technologies to maintain ongoing Benchmarking studies for the assessment of various digital media to:
- Weigh client sites against the competition
- Track implementations and innovations
- Measure digital media satisfaction and cohesiveness
All platforms -- e.g., websites, mobile/ tablet apps, Facebook pages, YouTube videos -- can be monitored for media-specific analyses and cross-media digital footprint.
Psyma’s approaches include
- Inviting visitors to participating websites to take a survey after completing their experience
- Standard questionnaires to compare across sites and participating markets (individual amendments by clients possible)
- Sample sizes sufficient for analyses of subgroups, e.g., existing customers vs. prospects
- Purchase process details and timeline
- Brand perception and loyalty measures
- Website assessment and usage success
- Next steps with regard to products presented
Psyma measures data, but delivers much more; including recommendations specific to a client’s business based on expert analyses and market proficiency. All Benchmarking participants receive a Syndicate Report and a User-Profile Report for their brand, as well as a Management Summary that reviews the main findings and specific recommendations for your digital offer.
Additionally, we monitor trends and alterations in the market to give Benchmarking participants an annual overview of changes, innovations and best practices. Regular Feedback Meetings (round-table conferences with all clients participating) allow for in-depth discussion of the study and its results, and general trends in digital offers.
Psyma Benchmarking studies offer unique insights into the current state of digital offers in your industry, as well as clear perceptions of trends and innovations.
- Passenger vehicle manufacturers
- Passenger vehicle dealers
- Light commercial vehicle manufacturers
- Intranet & Extranet
- Telecommunications providers
- Banks & Insurers
- Corporate websites
- Career sites
Benchmarks are available in countries throughout the world:
- The Netherlands